Join our team
We are looking for dedicated and hard working individuals who want to build a career as a Refinishing Technician.
This position includes excellent earning potential, flexible work schedule, excellent work/life balance, fun company culture, company vehicle, and comprehensive health benefits after 90 days.
What will you be doing?
- Drive to multiple locations in a day to complete jobs assigned to you.
- Prepare and refinish a variety of surfaces including bathtubs, tiles, countertops, and cabinets.
- Record changes on paperwork and return to the office.
- Care for company vehicles, equipment and inventory given to you.
- You will work independently with very little supervision.
What is refinishing?
Refinishing (aka resurfacing or reglazing) is the process of restoring surfaces such as bathtubs, tiles, countertops and cabinets to a like-new condition.
We use a unique multi-step process which includes deep cleaning, mechanical stripping, and application of a bonding agent before any paint is applied.
Once the surface is fully prepared, we then apply an epoxy primer followed by a high-performance acrylic urethane coating.
This unique process allows us to deliver to our customers a high quality and extremely durable finish that will last years to come.
Why work for us?
- High starting wages for employees looking for a long-term career
- Most work is Monday - Friday
- Regular opportunity for overtime
- Excellent health benefits
- We also offer Dental and Vision
- Company Vehicle, Tolls, and Gas paid for
- Position includes PTO/Sick Days and Holidays off